Re: BILL Cruz gives us answers - REALLY???

  • To: Lawrence Price <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: BILL Cruz gives us answers - REALLY???
  • From: Michael Harris <baldeagle99@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2001 12:39:38 -0700

Actually, you're not missing anything -- I'M missing something.

One of the great things about the internet is you can sound off to many people at
once, and then you get the opportunity to apologize to those people all at once also.

I had posted several messages asking for fill-in data in an OMZ file.  That feature is
indeed no longer available on the Omega web site.

However, since I'm using TS2000i, Historybank works perfectly and IS available to fill
gaps in my data.

So to try and set the record straight, to James Lillard I'm sorry for getting so
huffy.  I look forward to hearing what you learned at Omega.

To Omega, I'm also sorry.  As I said in my original post, I have received excellent
service over the years and Omega DOES continue to support its more recent products, as
is the practice with most software companies. I upgraded to 2000i just after it came
out and it is still being well supported.  Most companies discontinue support for
products that have been upgraded several years back

And to Lawrence, thank you for reminding me about history bank.

So, as Emily Litella used to say on Saturday Night Live, NEVER MIND.

Mike