RE: TSpro and futures - NEW TSpro being shown at the SIA show in NYC

If you will check the TradeStation Pro web site, you will see that the next
version of TradeStation Pro now offers FUTURES as well as direct order
execution and that it is ready to be released.

Omega is showing the new TradeStation Pro starting tomorrow June 19 through
June 21 at the SIA show in New York City.  I live in NYC and I have been
invited by Omega to see a demonstration of the new product.  If anyone else
is in the New York City area I would enjoying go to the show with them.

After you have review the new web site, if you still have questions (I have
a great many), then send me private E-mail, and I will try and get them
answered by someone that hopefully know what they are talking about.

If you have any suggestions, comments, questions etc. that you would like me
to HAND delivery to someone that is in top management at Omega - hopefully
Bill Cruz himself - then again send me private E-mail and I will print it
out and take it to the show.

James Lillard
718-479-1400  24/7
lillard.main@xxxxxxxxxxx