Re: AW: Cruz Brothers and 2000i

On Monday, June 18, 2001, 11:16:58 AM, anatop wrote:

a> I upgraded for a meagre 495 $ from TS4 to 2000i and I am very happy
a> with what I got. I am using it real time every day and make money
a> with it......... no complaints what so ever.

I'd like to know how you do this. I have *some* problem almost every
day, and I don't even run real-time. Today it is disappearing
toolbars, not only a custom one, but ALL toolbars. (Don't send info
about this - I have been through it dozens of times. But, if you have
a new cure that really works, I'd like to hear about it. :-) )

What do you do, or don't do, to make it work?

ztrader