Re[2]: TSpro and futures - NEW TSpro being shown at the SIA show in NYC

On Monday, June 18, 2001, 4:18:40 PM, James Lillard wrote:

JL> After you have review the new web site, if you still have
JL> questions (I have a great many), then send me private E-mail, and
JL> I will try and get them answered by someone that hopefully know
JL> what they are talking about.

Many futures traders use continuous contracts (CC) - AND they want
them constructed in certain ways, and more than one way. WIll TSP have
that capability?

Will we be able to use very long TICK CC data sets - say 5-10 years
worth - and *NOT* as ASCII, but as native TS format?

IF TS does not provide this data, will TS allow access to other
formats to get the TICK data into native TS format?

Thanks for asking... awaiting an answer...

(The questions about TRAD as a futures broker are too long to put in a
brief email. :-) )

ztrader