Re[2]: BILL Cruz gives us answers #1 of several.

Hello  Bilo,

BS> all this bs bashing accomplished very little.
BS> you guys need to learn to be diplomatic for once
BS> before resorting to verbal wars.

you  just  think that your method works, because you have never looked
behind  you  to  see  the  800  pound gorilla with the belt fed weapon
backing  you  up.   cruz  only  understands  non diplomatic "much more
dirty than his" tactics.

i  can  hear  him  now  talking  in  that mono tone voice of a calming
psychoanalyst,  we  at  omega (or whatever it is this month) have only
our  clients  best  interest at heart.  software is like a fine violin
you don't want to use it just put it in a glass case and look at it.

all  of omegas problems stem from the fact that no one there uses the
product for its intended purpose, so they have no clue.

--

Have a Great Day, Mark

http://www.markbrown.com