Re: DTN tidbits (was: advancing issues symbol?)

If you are moving to DTN/ethernet card  make certain that DTN sends
you the null cable for the ethernet card. It currently is yellow. I was
sent
the wrong cable -pink- and since it had the appropriate unique plugs on
both
ends lost a day before DTN tech support sent me another receiver
that just happened to include the right cable.

Tom Domingues
tdelta@xxxxxxxxx