Re: DTN tidbits (was: advancing issues symbol?)

On Sat, 2 Jun 2001 10:29:52 -0700, you wrote:

> It only took Carlos at FibonacciTrader a few minutes to recode his
>port director to select the NIC card vs the RS232 port.  As a betatestor for
>FT I can verify it does work much better than FT did non the RS232 port.
>DTN tech support says a GS modification could be done in 15 minutes by a
>knowledgeable programmer if he had the source code for the GS.
>
>Thus, any solution for the GS will have to come from other sources.
>
>bobr

Dyanstore can get TS 4.0 to get Esignal TCP/IP and Qfeed to the comm
port.  The DTN ethenet is TCP/IP why can't Dynastore get DTN to look
like Esignal and run the Esignal 2000i GS of the ethernet port using
DTN?

"Success is the only test of genius" -R.Adm Daniel Gallery 1901-1977