Re[2]: advancing issues symbol?

Hello Mark,

I'm curious if you have any interest/comments about Dynastore for
eSignal?  I believe it requires less maintenance, one set of symbols
to manage.  The config you mention does make a decent backup in
theory--Quote.com was always going out for seconds-to-hours.  Meaning
one has to download intraday data to fill in the gaps.

Best regards,
 Jim Johnson

--
                        mailto:jejohn@xxxxxxxxx