Re: Re[2]: advancing issues symbol?

>Quote.com was always going out for seconds-to-hours....

Q has had its troubles, but it's been nearly perfect for me
over the last several weeks+. I use the DS/TS4/Qfeed rig: it works fine.

For a broader view of the troubles, or lack there of, check the QCharts
list:

It's the bitchiest list I've ever seen; the Omega list looks
warm and fuzzy by comparison. Even considering local connection
troubles there have been few complaints on the QCharts list of late.

I can't remember any connection trouble posts at the DS list either
(for a while). Then again DB is so cool, maybe nobody wants to hassle him.

BW