RE: EasyLanguage problem: BUY("A") from entry("B")

> So consider to have two signal that "unfortunately" have to
> operate in the same bar (to have it simple please follow my
> example, and consider it just an example to show where the problem
> can come out) and you'll see there's no way to have the correct
> position after that bar.

Ah.  Sorry, my mistake.

You can still use this method to work around the problem, if you
want.  You could have your own copy of the MarketPosition variable,
and update it on each signal.  It would get a lot messier, as you
would have to track the price to see if the market hit your stops
&etc, but it's possible.

I agree it would be nice if TS handled this properly!
Gary