Re: TS Pro not updating all windows synchronously

Most big-name peecees are inferior to what you can build yourself. HP, IBM,
etc all use these el-cheapo motherboards for their Intel PC's. They use high
quality motherboards for their Athlon boxes because el-cheepos are not being
made yet. But it won't be long, and the big-name boxes will probably use
them. Dell is Intel only and uses Intel motherboards, which are generally
very high quality and stable, if not exactly high-performance.