RE: TS Pro not updating all windows synchronously

>>Quite often, the 5-min chart would be updating, but the
others would not, each window showing a different last price. When
rebooting the PC, and restarting the application, the problem
disappears, and all windows update reasonably synchronously.<<

I have a dual PIII running NT4 and have seen this problem occur
several times.  I posted a message regarding this to this forum
months ago, including GIFs showing the disparity between
charts on the same data.

I mentioned the problem to TS Pro tech support and since they
could not replicate it, there was nothing they could do.  I
guess the best way to be sure of the actual price is to
have at least 3 identical charts running and you select best 2
out of 3.  :-)

- mark