Re: Option Trading Seminar Question

This is absolutely NOT what this trading methodology is about. Apparently
this person knows nothing about trading options. A spread is a type of
options position, not the difference between bid and ask. The trades from
this method usually takes about 3 weeks to mature.

No, I haven't taken the course. I've been to the dog-and-pony and a friend of
mine took it.