Regression Channel 2nd request

Does anybody know if there is a Regression Line channel indicator like that
in Meta stock, available for TS 2000i ?

I am referring to a preformatted indicator which display's 2 parallel outer
trendlines that surround a straight regression line by a width that is
usually a function of a Std Deviation input. I am hoping that I can find
this indicator on a website somewhere rather than attempt an EL solution to
create it from scratch. I don't know EL (yet).

This is a pretty standard indicator tool - but I cannot find it under Insert
Indicators in TS2000i service pack 5 and I want make sure I have exhausted
all easy channels first - excuse the pun.

Any suggestions out there?

Mike Holder
Toronto