Re: EL Rate Cut System

> but its intent was to express
> the view of a pit and computer trader that 'strategies are superior to
> systems' when day trading.

My SYSTEM got me long 8 minutes before the fed announcement. My
STRATEGIC inner voice told me it was really stupid to buy the high of
the day but I vetoed him and did it anyway.

Clearly anyone (system or discretionary) who waited until after the
announcement missed the boat as the move in the futures was over in less
than a minute. What was your point again? :-)

--
  Dennis