Re: EL Rate Cut System - Why ?

the proprietary trading part of a brokerage firm
and the client part are supposedly having a
"chinese wall" - thus you see most analysts are
dead wrong 99.999999% of the time while the
brokerage firms' proprietary trading departments
are making money year after year :)

in short, abby is a front for generating sensation
cuz' you need more public to join the stock market
game for more flow business :)

for cramer, he is a daytrader :) ooops, nope,
may be a swing trader who holds for a few days - thus
he changes his opinion in seconds ... he stated that
before publicly so what can we do about it :)

like the old floor saying about the analysts
"everyone got an opinion, just like their a**hol*." :)

-Lawrence

--- robert.cummings@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> Abby is like Cramer he claims now to love the
> market. Last week he said
> tech stocks are going to get much cheaper.
>
> Robert
>

> At 05:26 PM 4/20/01 -0700, DH wrote:
> > > goldman sachs owns a family of financial
> companies
> > > including several of market makers in equities,
> options
> > > and futures, forex... they are a total financial
> undercover
> > > monopoly that controls every!!! US market,

=====
Lawrence Chan                http://www.tickquest.com
Home of trading tools NeoBreadth and NeoTicker series