Re: EL Rate Cut System

 This has nothing to do with the point to which this entertaining thread
has evolved, but I though a minor clarification would be good. The post
quoted below was perhaps a bit facetious, but its intent was to express
the view of a pit and computer trader that 'strategies are superior to
systems' when day trading.

Regards,
Monte