Re[2]: C.I.S. Tick Futures Data?

Hello DH,

There are several options.  Forward Adjusted, back adjusted
(apparently added recently), unadjusted.  With the latter, by using
the el code they provide your system will exit the expiring contract
and enter the new contract, just as you would do in actual trading.
I've never worked with that option however.

Best regards,
 Jim Johnson

--
                        mailto:jejohn@xxxxxxxxx