Limit Days

I read recently in TA of Stocks and Commodities magazine that markets often
test a limit days level and then break through it. I would like to write a
code in EasyLanguage that shows evidence of this.

What I am having trouble with is finding a reserved word or function that
identifies what the limit is for each security as contained in the Global
Server. I have contacted the EasyLanguage department and they informed me
that "in general...EasyLanguage currently does not have the ability to
reference the daily limit setting seen in the GlobalServer portfolio or
symbol dictionary."

However, I have noticed that the EasyLanguage department doesn't always know
everything. So, I was wondering if anybody knows how to write the
EasyLanguage code for testing Limit days? Thanks.

Jody.