Re[2]: C.I.S. Tick Futures Data?

Hello M.,

That is encouraging.  I asked Steve to do that and he sent me a trial
of it.  I ran a couple of continuous series with that and Tick Data's.

The results were off enough that i hesitated to use it.  The two use
different roll triggers and but the differences seemed a bit wide to
attribute the diff to that.  That project then fell off the screen so
I can't say for sure.  I will contact Steve and make sure I have the
latest version and try it again.  Let me know what else you learn.

If his software is accurate, the data is a great buy.

Best regards,
 Jim Johnson

--
                        mailto:jejohn@xxxxxxxxx