RE: Can't unzoon a chart

The unzoom icon in TS2Ki seems to change the bar width by a few pixels at a time.
Perhaps in TS 4.0 it does one pixel at a time?  Sounds like your setting ended up at
hundreds of pixels, so it would have taken a lot of clicks to get back to normal.
My guess is that unzoom didn't fail, exactly - it was just changing way too slowly
to be noticeable.