futures in IRA

Unless there was a margin call, I don't see why there would have to be funds
transfered between the trust account and the brokerage account every day.

Just to be clear, I believe Intrust only charged fees for transactions
involving money moving in and out of the trust account, not for every
transaction (trade) in the brokerage account.

SH