Andrews "pitchfork" Utility for TradeStation 2000i

Afternoon, O-List folks!

Might anyone have a 'free' Andrews median line indicator that draws median
lines either automatically or allows you to choose pivots that works with
TS2000i and is free, so that I can post a utility on my web site for people
that want to try it on their TS2000i? I already recommend they buy Clyde
Lee's charting module, but some people don't want to pay for indicators, at
least when they are just investigating a method.

I can draw 'em, but I can't code 'em...

Thanks in advvance.

Tim Morge
www.medianline.com/