RE: NetFutures?

Chuck,

I no nothing about Netfutures but I suspect you need to know a bit about the
IRA trustee as well before choosing a broker for a trust account.

There are only a few trust companies out there set up to work with futures
brokers.  Be aware of their fee structure before signing on the dotted line.
Intrust (no longer in business) charged a fee for every transaction and
every wire from the trust company to the futures broker.  Because futures
are marked to market each day, it was a rare day when a wire was not sent or
received.

I've been getting calls from Lincoln Trust lately and have agreed to look
over their stuff.  I'll post their fees and major policies once I've read
through their info.

Sean