manually entering data

Hi all,
 I am trying to manually enter data from a fictional stock so that I can
look at the chart. I had decided to name it "T1". I placed the data in
the downloader by typing in securities and adding another directory to
the directory list. I then clicked on add sec and added securities T1,
T2, etc. Back in the securities box I typed Edit Data and typed in the
data bars. Despite this, I can't open up the data in super charts. Are
there other steps that I must do? I only want to look at entered data
and not downloaded data for now. I'm taking a class and they gave me
this data to post.
Thanks for any help,
Chris