Re: eSignal + TS 4.0

Carroll!

You'll love this release. Honest. DS and Esignal has been utterly bugfree
and carefree and the feed has really been great! I have been really
pleasantly surprised, because Esignal is the antithesis of everything BMI
has become.

Remember, DB is writing a bunch of releases at once. And doing some neat
things, as you'll see soon.  The quote.com experience requires more
patience and in my opinion, don't let that DS product, which is joined to a
feed that has some great ideas and poor execution, color your views of the
Esignal version.

Best,

Tim Morge