TS, What Bugs?

I have been using TS 2000i for about a year now and have found it most
valuable for my strategy testing...in fact I now trade for a living because
of it. I previously used MetaStock...ha. What a joke MetaStock is, TS really
kicks ass.

Anyway, I have noticed alot of TS bashing on this list as well as on other
sites around the web and was wondering, as a non-propellor-head, what kind
of faults are common with TS? I admit that sometimes I test systems and they
don't work as I would have liked, but I assume that the error was mine and
go fix it.

Am I missing something? Is there a list of tragic faults in TS that I am
unaware of? When people mention the word "bug", I take it to mean some kind
of logical error, e.g. if I type "buy" and TS sells. I have never
experienced anything like that yet...can I expect to soon?

In summary, could someone please provide a list of the major bugs/faults in
TS so I can become more aware of how good/bad the software is? Thanks.

Jody.