Re[2]: Why futures truth doesn't care about stealing your system

On Sunday, April 01, 2001, 1:08:19 PM, Robert wrote:

R> Every now and then someone says MatLab is good for financial programmers.

In general, not true. Only for people needing heavy duty analysis
capabilities - a waste for others.

R> Look at the prices below from the MathWorks web site.

Not inexpensive, true - but, even at the high prices, quite a lot of
people buy it.

R> The MatLab stuff is for people with more money than brains.

I know many who use it, and they are very, VERY well endowed with
brains. The usual problem is that they have more brains than money,
NOT the other way around. :-)

ztrader