Re: Why futures truth doesn't care about stealing your system

well,
all you have to do is interface TS to Matlab and you have
the most powerfull research platform in the world.
( by the way Matlab or Splus have interface to Bloom
but bloom is very expensive )
i have developed an interface specs for TS to Matlab link.
very simple and very straighforward.
if you code in C++ let me know and i will work with you
on that... coupled with Matlab TS it can be a lethal combination
for research.
as far as the interface basically all you have to do there is
be able to execute matlab function from TS or get data from
TS to matlab. so you can work both ways, from TS where as
Matlab engine as a server or from Matlab where TS is the data
server... that's it.  it all comes down to about 5 simple server client
functions. i had this project on backburner but if
you want i can work with you right now on that...
 bilo.