From: Lawrence Chan [mailto:stnahc@xxxxxxxx]
Sent: March 30, 2001 9:50 AM
To: brian; omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Why futures truth doesn't care about stealing your system

foucs on money management is a waste of time -
IF the base model does not have the necessary
"edge".

And in fact, there are new models emerged over the
past few years not available to the public that
perform very well during both 1999 and 2000, for 2001
we have to see.

Excalibur cannot test these new models as the design
of Excalibur just cannot handle it, period.

The good news is that nor TS can do it at all :)

-Lawrence
Lawrence Chan                http://www.tickquest.com
Home of trading tools NeoBreadth and NeoTicker series