RE: Why futures truth doesn't care about stealing your system

"TS is a toy.  We need serious programs that are capable
of serious number crunching like what MatLab and MathCad can do."

Buy a C++ OCX that does everything (or at least most) MatLab and MathCad can
do, insert it into your DLL that TS calls and what do you have?  You have a
trading platform that really can do it all.  I think C++ is just as flexible
if not more than MatLab or MathCad and it's better becaue it can work real
time.  Aren't MathCad and ML both stand alone apps?  Learning C++ (or
powerbasic!) is about as complicated as learning to use MatLab or MathCad
effectively.  I like that approach better over something like MathCad and
that's why I'd still choose Tradestation.