Re: Omega or Traderware???

Lawrence:

I am glad to hear you have developed your own product which you can happily
trade in real time.  Where can I try it?

Yes, I knew that Traderware was "supposed" to work with the UMDS.  I have
never run it that way.  I have only used it with a quote.com feed.

As for all the Mark Brown and woulda, coulda, shoulda issues, I guess you did
not get my point.  Looking forward, not backwards, is there something that
this group can think of to utilize Traderware.

As I stated before, I have been told that Mark Brown has no legal interest in
the software.  Traderware the company is dissolved.  Traderware the software
is owned by Steve Yates and Masterpiece Software.

The issue is not who owned it, or owns it, the issue is what could a group of
creative minds think of to do with this software.

And if it interferes with the plans for the software you have developed, I
would tell you to embrace the concept of competition, even from "old code."

Regards,

John J. Lothian

Disclosure: Futures trading involves financial risk, lots of it!

In a message dated 3/24/01 5:55:40 PM Central Standard Time, stnahc@xxxxxxxx