Re: Omega or Traderware???

>Looking forward, not backwards, is there something that
> this group can think of to utilize Traderware.
>
> As I stated before, I have been told that Mark Brown has no legal interest
in
> the software.  Traderware the company is dissolved.  Traderware the
software
> is owned by Steve Yates and Masterpiece Software.

As one who purchased an original copy of Traderware, I take offense that
Charles Hargrave and Steve Yates have not live up to their promises of
before. What about those who "believed" in them 2 years ago? They left us
high and dry and quite frankly are no better than the Cruz brothers. Only
difference is they dissolved their company and Omega's not quite there yet.

However, if they are now coming forward to those original purchasers and
saying, look guys, we want to make good on our word and product.  Where do
we need to go with this and what can we do to make things right, then
perhaps enough of a common opinion could be formed to give some direction.
If they're just looking for more capital, then I don't need to travel down
that path again. History has taught us that they'll take the money and run.
If you want to improve the product and sell me an upgrade, I'll first want
to see what's been fixed,  improved and changed and then see how much you
want to sock us for it. Gee now that I think about it, wasn't the original
license good for 3 years and probably due to expire soon? How convenient to
resurrect this now.

BTW I would also vote for alternative feeds (i.e. UMDS). Internet feeds may
be great if your in downtown Chicago with a T3, but in rural America with
PPP, it just doesn't feed the bulldog. We're traders and this is our
business; we're not hobbyist.