Re: Omega or Traderware???

I am surprised that you do not even know that
Traderware is suppose to work with UMDS v2
(http://www.mktstream.com) which has been discontinued
and the newer version of the server M3 is already
out - available for free download and use.

So where is the M3 version of Traderware?
Mark Brown has a link to a site called
http:/www.traderware.com from his personal
markbrown.com site - so is he still an
affiliate?

As a paid customer when I first bought the
TradewareX I was so excited as I no longer have
to deal with various TS related problems - and
nope, I was disappointed in all aspects.

So disappointed that I formed a new company to
develop a trading platform that hopefully
is more usable than TS and no longer be bounded
by any single programming language.

Now, our company has multiple products and
I can trade on these platforms happily in real-time.
All thanks to disappointments one after another
from TS to Tradeware.

I don't think buying out old codes that may crash
in real-time is such a good idea afterall :)

-Lawrence Chan

--- I4Lothian@xxxxxxx wrote:
> If parties on this list were interested in buying a
> trading platform company,
> you should be considering Traderware as well.
>
> First let me state though that I don't say this from
> a completely subjective
> basis.  I have been in talks with Charles Hargrave
> and Steve Yates to
> represent them to license the Traderware product to
> potential resellers.  I
> have not yet signed an agreement though.
>
> Charles and Steve are wanting to license the product
> to some entity.  I have
> tentatively approached a couple of banks, brokerage
> firms and quote vendors
> about the product.
>
> Actually, there are two products.  One is the full
> bodied Traderware, which
> runs on a quote.com feed.  The second is Traderware
> Lite, which connects to
> another feed which escapes me, (NAQ?).  Traderware
> light was designed for

=====
Lawrence Chan                http://www.tickquest.com
Home of trading tools NeoBreadth and NeoTicker series