Re: TS2000 sp6

Just an interesting observation . Given all the  known and apparent bugs in
TS2K and the wide range of users. Why is their experience
with TS2K so different.
Not unlike others on this list I had multiple crashes on Win 98 but just over
1 year ago I switched to W2K and TS has never  crashed
running real time and trading everyday. Yet others with probably the same
hardware setup and datafeed would report problems. I'm
making no claims or excuses for the software just a question .

Regards
Randy Smith