TS2000 sp6

Omega not having issued sp6 to fix the (last) remaining bugs in TS2000
must be a result of putting all their programmers on to TS Pro. And not
having enough money to hire any extra ones to correct the remaining bug
issues in TS2000.

Let see, 3 programmers at $70,000 per year is $210,000 (no health or
other benefits as they would be contract workers for this one time and
last event). There must be at least 10,000 (20,000?) copies of TS2000 in
use. That would be a cost of $21 per copy. (3 programmers should be able
to fix the bugs in TS2000 in 6 months).

I, for one, an so tied of the crippled form of TS2000 that I am willing
to pay $20 (even $100) for a sp6 that fixes the remaining identified
bugs. I know, service packages are free because they give only what was
suppose to be there in the first place but if this is the only way to
get sp6 I am willing to pay for it.

I know this is a bad precedent, but this should be the last service pack
for TS2000 and this looks like the only way it will happen.