Re: TS4 display oddities

I posted this last month when first encountered the problem.  Then I
posted a retraction when it magically went away.  Well, it keeps
coming back.

I use the "vertical cursor" (also known as "sticky chart status"
cursor) all the time, and this problem is really annoying.  Other
symptoms I've noticed:  when this happens, I can't see most of the
hand-drawn objects, such as trendlines, horizontal lines, or
support/resistance lines, even if I change their color.  I also can't
see the "selection box" when I use the "zoom in" feature or when I
select a text object on the screen, and the horizontal line that is
normally drawn when you resize a subgraph is invisible.

Restarting TS or rebooting NT sometimes fixes it for a while, and
sometimes it doesn't.

Any guesses what might be causing it??
Gary