FW: reply from World Class Trading

I am somewhat mystified at vendors who persist on offending the very audience
to whom they are trying to sell their wares. This is a service industry.

Perhaps you find the truth offensive.  I am sure that Bill Clinton is offended
when somebody says he lied but is still true. It sounds like you would put your
own mother in jail if she criticized you.  "You should be ashamed of yourself!"

Why don't you do what most other vendors do on this list?  For example, look at
the Frenchman, Pierre O.,  he simply includes a reference in his sig file See
Below.

Sincerely.
-Pierre Orphelin
web: http://www.sirtrade.com

Sometimes, he simply announces the availability of his product and nothing
more.

I don't usually agree with the Frenchman on issues(it really is more fun to
disagree with him:>) but he has done a good job on this one -- even if he is
French.

Charles Kaucher
"Grudges are suffered only by those who bear them. "

I do not wish to receive unsolicited email from your organization. This is
formal notice to cease and desist, otherwise the violation will be reported
to your isp under California harassment law.
Kimberly