RE: News for : ASC Trend 3.03 crack (or dll) needed

>From: "Sean O'Toole" <sean@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>To: "JCS / NC" <efocus@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
>Subject: RE: News for : ASC Trend 3.03 crack (or dll) needed
>Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2001 22:17:16 -0600

>Come on... They have enough money to buy Tradestation, pay for a datafeed,
>and fund a trading account but they cannot afford this add-on?  Something
>is wrong with this picture.

I hear the price is near 7K.
I am totally against any form of piracy, but OTOH I wouldn't pay 7K for MACD
paintbars and Highest High / Lowest Low show me's. Not to say that is what
it is, I really wouldn't know.

>If this is such a good add-on then why begrudge the programmer his due?

I agree.

>Its people that give the stuff
>away that keep the costs up for the rest of us.

Or maybe they just figure the more they charge the better
folks will think it is. I mean, no one would charge/pay 7K for a MACD,
right? It must be much more than a simple public indicator if you charge 7K
for it. Remember the "Delta Secret?" Wasn't that 35K?

BW