RE: myTrack - Dial Data feed

They are not interested for another reason....it is not really easy to do
and there are huge LEGAL issues and technical issues to hurdle:
1) Omega has EXCLUSIVE contracts with other data vendors i.e. new vendors
"kiss off"
2) Omega is no longer publishing the specs nor the modules for the API to
the Global Server;
use of DDE or expensive reverse engineering is required.