Re: News for : ASC Trend 3.03 crack (or dll) needed

pardon me, i am really new to trading and
i don't understand... how can you use crack
to trade? does it really help? what is dll?
is this similar to crack? i heard russians
make good crack? is that true?

all i can say is it's a bad thing to steal
from the good guys because it's wrong and
you will go to hell for that if you don't buy it
and i want to say the truth....

i wholeheartedly endorse ablesys...
the software is great... i am making
tons on money with it and i did pay seven
grand for it... i don't even use crack and
i don't need crack for my trading...
and shame on you all who want to steal
things from hard working americans from
california...  they have enough troubles
already out there... this software is great...

sell your used car and get it... you'll make
so much money your mother will ask you
to finally pay the rent... you won't needs
crack because you can buy a lot of coke
for the money you'll make trading ablesys.

they offer demo cd for $25.
get that too and the main thing....
don't tell anyone or it will stop working...

great work ablesys! we need more
trading systems like you put out... stuff
that really works, so that traders can
start making money every day with confidence.

i love those features, like on very fast optimization,
signals on the end of the bar, changing colors,
cool blinking indicators and the train sound...
man you when
you hear that train... you better get the f...k out
of the way or you will get run over...
other features are very handy like completely new
signals on chart reload, fixed system statistics.
i love it... it a big rig... it's  really solid
it's a killer...a steal... the real thing...
the best system out there...   the money machine...

i have my wallet so fat and full of hundreds
my girlfriend can't get her hand out of my
back pocket...

and stop this talk about crack... i am tired
of it, even my priest is asking me for that crack

ablesys is so good even my dog wants to trade now...
rollin rollin rollin....
keep em doggy goween...