Re: News for : ASC Trend 3.03 crack (or dll) needed

I've found that most indicators/systems are simply either one or a combination
of stochastics, momentum of various indicators, RSI, MACD, std. dev, fibinacci
numbers/ratios, or even just varied length moving averages. All freely
available.

The difference is if you spend 3K+ on something, you'll swear that it's better
-- and who knows, maybe you'll even follow the signals too!

Every time I get junk mail about some new indicator/system/"you can't lose"
method, the old saying comes to mind: "If it really was this good, why are they
selling it?"
Maybe I'm crazy, but it would seem alot more profitable and easier to avoid all
of the tech support, new version bells and whistles, marketing, advertising,
trade show appearances, etc, and just kick back and trade this system from a
beach on Tahiti.

The bottom line is that the product is more profitable when it's being sold!

-- Roy