Re: DTN data feed for TS2k...

Those of you on DTN satellite have probably received their letter of
November 6th detailing how we will have to upgrade to the larger dish and
new satellite this next year at a higher cost of course.

It would be a good time to ask them again for the indices in separate
symbols so we can use them in TradeStation.  The indices such as the NASDAQ
or NYSE adv/dec issues and same for volume.

Their answers to my questions follow:

1. Do we have to switch?  YES

2. How does the new box feed my computer?  Com port just like the old box.

3. Who is your data source on the new satellite?  They have their own tick
plant and receive the quotes directly from the exchange.

4. Will we get all the ticks?  Yes even in a fast open we will get all
ticks.

5. What do I get for the 30% increase in price?  Uh!

So Uh means I will get timely quotes like I did a few years ago?  YES