new software working with TS

Some of you asked where I went as I disappeared for
more than a few months.

I mentioned before my disappearance that I am
going to transform our in-house software into
something
everyone can use.

The first product is ready and a free trial version
is available at our new company site.

The other products will be announced when they
become available. One of them is a real time
charting app working with UMDS - I am wondering
if a public alpha is appropriate.

If you have any questions on our products please
direct them to me, not to the list.

Since I have more time now, will start
posting again :)

=====
Lawrence Chan                   http://www.tickquest.com
Innovative Analytical Software for Trading Professionals