Re: Off Topic, web links to the old Larry Williams court case ??

Robert Bianchini wrote:

> A few years, I heard the rumour that Larry Williams was taken to court for
> managing a fund that lost money in a particular year yet Larry's personal
> trading account made money. Apparently, Larry was allegedly accused of
> placing the winning trades in his own personal account and was placing the
> losing trades in the fund's account.

FWIW, his explanation was that he had traded his account in his normal
gut-wrenching fashion, but didn't dare swing quite so freely with other
people's money; thus his losses weren't made up by the occasional huge
gains he counts on.  No guarantees, but it sounds at least possible.

Owen Davies