Re: Switching from Win95 or 98 to NT

actually Win2000 can take 4 screens, but the
not all multi-screen graphic cards have their
drivers ready.

my matrox g200 does not have a win2k driver yet.
http://www.matrox.com

but the colorgraphics predator card has.
http://www.colorgfx.com

used both companies multiple-monitor cards,
been satisfied with both.

I still prefer winNT over win2K for my TS.

BTW, make sure you get winNT sp6 update.

To update our computers, we used a product called
Ghost from Symantec, it can imagine your harddrive
and the restore procedure is a one step process.
Great for the final backup of your working stuff
before switching over the OS.

=====
Lawrence Chan                   http://www.tickquest.com
Innovative Analytical Software for Trading Professionals