Off Topic, web links to the old Larry Williams court case ??

Hi Guys/Gals,
A few years, I heard the rumour that Larry Williams was taken to court for
managing a fund that lost money in a particular year yet Larry's personal
trading account made money. Apparently, Larry was allegedly accused of
placing the winning trades in his own personal account and was placing the
losing trades in the fund's account.

I was wondering whether anyone on the list has the official legal court or
document numbers that reference this event. I am trying to get access to
this information. I assume it must be in the public domain.

If anyone is able to point me in the right direction, please email me
privately as this topic does NOT relate to Omega or TS products.

Thanking you in advance,

Robert Bianchi