Remote TS use?

For a variety of reasons I'm trying to find out if I can run TS
remotely, away from the PC that actually connects to the BMI box.

I was thinking I could use some kind of PCAnywhere-like solution to
get remote access to the PC.  I hope I can run PCAnywhere (or
equivalent) over a LAN cable, since I'm just looking to relocate my
work area within my house part-time.  LAN would give me high data
rates.

I'm wondering how this would work with TS.  Has anyone tried this?
Would I run the Server on my main PC, then link in from the remote PC
to run TS on it?  I don't understand the details of how these remote-
access tools handle deciding which screen to display on & the like.

Thanks for any pointers --
Gary