Re: Remote TS use?

PC-Anywhere works well for remote, but make sure you have the latest
version (9.2 ?) -- It has a minor problem with TCP/IP in that it hands its
proprietary packets off to TCP/IP and they are then wrapped in a TCP/IP
packet and sent on their way -- If your connection is via Internet,
delivery time, overhead, and re-transmitting will sometimes not produce the
result that PC-Any is expecting and it will time-out and/or log-off.  If
you're on an internal LAN, you shouldn't have these problems.

There is a way to run TS on one machine and the Server on another -- I
don't recall the details, but if any of the "old-timers" from a couple of
years ago are still around, they might remember.  It has something to do
with editing a parameter in one of the .INI files to point something to the
machine where the database is maintained --