Re: Remote TS use?

> THE ANSWER = VNC = "Virtual Network Computing"

Hmmmm.  I'd forgotten about VNC.  That might indeed be the best and
simplest answer!  No fooling around with TS configuration, no
worrying about whether PCanywhere has the right state or has things
displayed on the right PC or whatever.  Just use any & all apps as
usual on my main system, then when I want to go remote, just walk
away from the main system (no need to shut down TS or anything else),
fire up VNC on the remote system, and voila!  You see and manipulate
a copy of whatever is on the main system's screen.  Hmmm.

That requires a bit more mucking about in the guts of my trading
system than I would have preferred, but VNC is supposed to be
extremely solid and reliable.  I'd have to tell ZoneAlarm (my
firewall) to allow access to the server from the local network but
NOT the internet, to make sure no hacker kiddie finds my VNC
connection and figures out the password.  :-)

Thanks for the reminder!
Gary